Friday, October 03, 2008

Plug 1

I'd like to share a new book that's releasing this month by Enrico Casarosa, who has been a huge influence to my art work. Just observing his Hayao Miyazaki inpired style, Enrico has taught me to loosen up more when drawing in public......and not to mention using watercolors again (I had such a horrible watercolor experience in college and vowed to stay away from this uncontrolable medium! - LOL)

This book will definitely be a great addition to your bookshelves and coffee tables.

ORDER HERE

The Venice Chronicles - a travelogue in pencil, watercolor and varying shades of silliness. Hardcover,144 full-color pages, by Pixar artist Enrico Casarosa. Take a stroll through the side streets and canals of Venice in this colorful graphic novel, meeting at the intersection between Carnet De Voyage and Love Story.


(all posted images were created and belong to Enrico Casarosa)


Hardcover: 144 pages
Publisher: AdHouse Books
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0981845509
ISBN-13: 978-0981845500
Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 6.2 x 0.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 4 ounces

1 comment:

aLmoSt FaLLen AnGeL said...

thanx for your support!!!I see you comment on my sketches..
Thanx for sharing this book too,
The illustrations are amazing...
I love Hayao Miayazaki too!!!
Happy sketching!!!
:)

Gerald's Sketch Cards

Click HERE! Related Posts with Thumbnails